Property Refurbishments

Much like our bathroom installations and kitchen installations, our full property refurbishments are long lasting and of high quality. Whether you are considering open plan living or are seeking a general upgrade to your living arrangements, we here at Timkon can assist you with any of your requirements.


Some people fully refurbish their house to increase property value, some want a better living arrangement. Either way, Timkon’s  full house refurbishment services can guarantee that you will be more than satisfied with the result. Whatever your requirements are for your new house design, give our office a call and we are more than happy to discuss them further.


We know that during property refurbishments, stress levels can be higher than usual. Therefore, we aim to keep disturbance to a minimum throughout the entirety of the project. After every working day, we will also tidy any mess we have created so that you have peace of mind knowing that your property is as tidy as it can be during this renovation period.

Your home is your sanctuary and at Timkon, we recognise this. This is why, whilst we are efficient and polite, we are also very respectful of your belongings and property. We are always careful when working around your items and ensure that any fragile items are out of harm’s way. We treat your home as if it were our own.


If you are not looking for property refurbishments, we do provide kitchen installations in Surrey as well as bathroom installations separate to our full refurbishment service. We can also give you home extension services along with any brickwork repaircavity wall tie replacement or pebbledash repair. For more information, please give the relevant building service page a read.


If you are local to Surrey, London or the Home Counties and are looking for property refurbishments, give us a call on 01372 844534 or 01372 849975; you can also email us at [email protected] and we will reply as soon as we can. Alternatively, you can contact us via our online enquiry form on our ‘Contact Us’ page.